Oseredok’s new Reading Room and Research Centre has two functions: to provide a space for the exploration of Ukrainian literature and culture by families and young learners; and to facilitate access to Oseredok’s expansive archives and rare book collection for researchers and the public. We are looking forward to seeing you at the Reading Room and Research Centre soon.
DOWNLOAD RESEARCHERS REGISTRATION FORM in PDF format or DOCX format
DOWNLOAD OSEREDOK RESEARCH POLICY in PDF format or DOCX format
Research Centre Visitor Information
- If you are interested in exploring Oseredok collections, start by visiting our Online Catalog. A fair amount of our collections are already available digitally.
- If you want to enquire further or the information you are looking for is not available online, please email your research request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept in-person or over-the-phone research requests.
- A research request should be clear and precise, enquiring about the availability of specific materials in our collections.
- Oseredok is not conducting research on behalf of visitors. Oseredok provides access to materials relevant to your research if available in our collections.
- Allow a ten-business day period to process your research request.
- Once you receive a confirmation that the materials in question are available at Oseredok, you can plan your in-person visit. We encourage visitors to book a research appointment at least three weeks before an on-site visit to the Research Centre. If that date is already booked, an alternative date will be offered.
- Before coming to Oseredok for an in-person visit, submit your Researchers Registration form at email@example.com
- For more details, review our Research Policy.